Ultimate shield shades: Oliver Goldsmith, England ca. 1968 (specially made for a Vidal Sassoon campaign, I don’t think these were ever commercially available), and “Girl Watchers” by Sea & Ski, U.S. ca. 1965.
Taken from Eyewear: A Visual History.
- all-in-print likes this
- i-can-smell-your-teen-spirit- reblogged this from borninflames
- idostuff said:my mom has an electric orange pair of the girl watchers
- idostuff likes this
- mariom504 likes this
- aiejustwantedtoberobinhood likes this
- alevosia reblogged this from borninflames
- pachucohands reblogged this from borninflames
- closedforcompany likes this
- annacouture93 likes this
- borninflames posted this